What is the best WhatsApp status saver app?


There are a lot of android apps through which you can download WhatsApp status. Getting a lightweight and efficient status saver is so much difficult as there is an abundance of replicas in the play store. One that I personally used and I give 5 stars for its performance is Status Saver for social media.

Status saver for social media is the android that I thought is more preferable than others in regards to performance, graphics, and size. One day I saw a status on my WhatsApp status and I like it so much that I requested my friend to send it to me. At that time I realised that there must be some apps that will download the status of anybody if it appears on your status wall. I dug a lot and I installed a lot of status saver apps but all these status saver apps contained bugs and I found that there is a virus in some of the status saver apps. After two days I discussed this with my brother and he told me that there is an app that will work properly and it provides a secure way of downloading all Whatsapp status and images that appear on the wall of the Whatsapp status. I downloaded this app and I really liked this status downloader.

Screenshot Image

Status downloader app provides a good user interface through which you can communicate with the app. There is two option provided, Download status and My Saved. By taping on download status you will bring to a new screen. There you can find all the status that is visible on your WhatsApp wall. From here you can tap on any photo or video status and save it to your gallery. From my saved button you can access all that saved status that you downloaded. Other then functionality and user interface this Status saver provides a lightweight version in which all the functionality will be 
provided in this small size app.

Screenshot Image

Statusdownloader key Features:

1. Download status videos free without root.
2. Download Status images from social media without root.
3. View and backup status videos and images downloaded from social media with story saver.
4. Share status videos
and images on social media or through email with this status downloader.

Comments

  1. Very well written about best whatsapp status saver. If you want videos of status saver app, please download vidmate.Vidmate This application is an app that helps you download videos and audios to your device. The developers have designed the application keeping very easy in mind so that any user can easily watch and download the videos of their choice. The application allows you to download videos from any website and watch them offline in your spare time. The interface of the app is very convenient so it is very easy for everyone to understand and use. You can also download status saver app and Vidmate from 9apps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Mode: Night Mode Screen Theme

What Have To Do If The Navigation Bar Is Not Working?

Free TOTOk HD Video and Voice Call Guide 2020